What are Collagen Peptides?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. Grass fed collagen powder protein could help strengthen and preserve our joints and skin.* Worldwide Nutrition's grass fed collagen peptide powder contains the amino acids glycine, proline, hydroxyproline, and alkaline which helps to support collagen synthesis.
After the age of 20 our collagen starts to decrease and your body starts naturally making less of it. Adding grassfed collagen protein powder to your daily routine can help you keep, restore, and build collagen.*
Suggested Use: Add one (1) level scoop to 8-10 oz. of chilled water or preferred beverage in a shaker cup and mix for about 5 seconds. Drink and enjoy a shake each day. Grass fed protein collagen is great with coffee, smoothies, sauces, tea, juices, oats, soups, mashed potatoes, etc. Try grass fed collagen powder with your favorite drink or snack!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Grass Fed - great, healthy addition to your every day routine. Our unflavored powdered collagen grass fed peptides can be mixed into your favorite beverage or snack!
- Support healthy skin and nails - Collagen grass fed powder that is rich in amino acids helps to feed and stimulate cells that boost the production of new collagen.
- Health Benefits - In addition to supporting healthy hair, bones, joints, and nails. Grassfed Collagen also boosts workout recovery by supporting healthy muscles, tendons, bones and joints.
- Certifications - Non-GMO. Paleo Friendly. Gluten, sugar, yeast, wheat, soy, corn, cholesterol, heavy metals, and dairy FREE. Flavorless, odorless. Contains no artificial colors or flavors.
- Grass fed collagen peptides powder helps to restore the skin’s moisture, improving the elasticity, tone and vibrancy that’s already within the most abundant protein in the body - collagen.