Worldwide Nutrition Sport Line BCAA Supplement – Watermelon
BCAA Supplement Benefits:
• Reduces Fatigue
• Accelerated Recovery
• Decreased Muscle Soreness
• Trigger For Protein Synthesis
• Spares Glycogen Levels
• Increased Muscle Mass and Growth
18 in stockCompare
ARE YOU READY TO ACHIEVE GREATER RESULTS?
Worldwide Nutrition’s Sport Line BCAA’s
A perfectly formulated product with only essential ingredients and the correct dosages of each to maximize results for YOU!
Why You Need BCAA’s?
Your body cannot produce the correct amount of the essential BCAA’s your body needs on its own, so you have to get them from your nutrition and diet program.
What Do BCAA’s Do?
• Increase rate of protein synthesis
• Increase individual cells capacity for protein synthesis
• Decrease muscle protein breakdown
• RESULT: Dramatic Increase in Muscle Mass
DELICIOUS WATERMELON FLAVOR!
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR WORKOUTS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
- WHY YOU NEED BCAA’S: Your body cannot produce the correct amount of the essential BCAA’s your body needs on its own, so you have to get them from your nutrition and diet program.
- INCREASE RATE OF PROTEIN SYNTHESIS: The essential BCAA’s are already in the form your muscles need them to be in to rebuild your muscles after an intense workout. This allows for maximum muscle recovery and muscle repair, which leads to INCREASED MUSCLE GROWTH FOR YOU.
- REDUCES FATIGUE: BCAA’s inhibit the production of serotonin in your body, which rises during exercise. The increased levels of Serotonin lead your body to a “perception” of fatigue, putting a stop to your workouts. With BCAA’s you will have more energy for longer workouts which will provide MAXIMUM RESULTS.
- INCREASED MUSCLE MASS: BCCA’s will drastically work towards more muscle mass by increasing the rate of protein synthesis, decreasing muscle protein breakdown, and increasing the cell’s capacity for protein synthesis.
- GLYCOGEN LEVELS: Glycogen is stored in your muscles as a secondary reserve source for energy production. This reserve source is used up during exercise, and low levels can lead to overtraining and muscle damage. Fortunately, BCAA’s spare the use of Glycogen and give you the extra energy needed for intense workouts.