Your digestive system does not only help you to absorb key nutrients from foods… it’s where 70% of your immune cells are located. Probiotics are friendly bacteria for your digestive and immune systems that supplement the microbiome.* There are lots of reasons why your body may need to supplement with a probiotic. Maybe it’s due to the normal aging process which can decrease microbial diversity. Maybe you’re taking an antibiotic (1). Or maybe it’s your diet. No matter the reason, it’s important to have a good supply of friendly bacteria. (1) Extra Care Probiotic Complex is not intended to serve as a replacement for antibiotic medications, nor should you discontinue taking prescribed medications while supplementing with Extra Care Probiotic Complex.
- Clinically-Studied Strain; Formulated with probiotic strain LP299v, clinically shown to help alleviate abdominal discomfort associated with occasional gassiness and bloating*
- Dual-Action Formula; Delivers 20 billion live probiotic cultures plus 3 naturally-based enzymes for broad spectrum activity
- Once-Daily; Convenient one capsule a day serving
- Guaranteed Potency; Innovative packaging guarantees probiotic potency through expiration; Plus it's shelf stable so no refrigeration is required
- Non-GMO; No dairy, no tree nuts, no peanuts, no sugar, no starch, no yeast, no fish, no sodium