Whey protein isolate is considered the gold standard of protein sources. Whey protein isolate contains high levels of L- leucine to help support lean muscle and protein synthesis! Studies show that this quick acting protein is the superior source of protein post workout for building muscle.*
Egg protein is loaded with essential amino acids and is easily digested. Studies have proven egg protein to be the most bioavailable source of protein to help build lean muscle tissue.*
Micellar Casein is a long-acting protein source with sustained release. It is perfect to keep your body in an anabolic state all day!*
MCTs are small fatty acid molecules that your body readily uses for energy. MTCs have been shown to help decrease the breakdown of muscle tissue and increase recovery.*
Suggested use: Mix 1-2 scoops in 8oz of water or milk and shake vigorously. Use before or after workouts, and throughout the day for increasing protein consumption. Protein powder whey drinks are ideal for pre and post workout, or to achieve your daily protein intake.* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Handcrafted: BMS protein whey powder contains an ultra premium blend of protein sources to provide your body with the perfect amino acid profile to help build muscle and increase recovery.*
- Increase Muscle Building: With a superior blend of protein sources like whey, egg and casein, BMS protein powder will support in building new muscle by increasing muscle protein synthesis.*
- Aids Recovery: With its unique blend of powder protein sources and added MCTs, Black magic protein allows you to recover more quickly after your workouts.*
- High Quality Protein Source: Each scoop of BMS protein provides 24g of the highest quality protein sources available. Use to refuel and recover in your everyday life.*
- Delicious Taste: Black Magic Protein is honey grahams flavored and made with REAL honey graham cracker crumbs. Just add water, milk, coffee, etc. and create your favorite protein drinks!