Pickle pops? YUM!
Bob's Pickle Pops are pickle flavored freeze pops that may have many health benefits.
Some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
Pickle juice pops can support recovery after exercise by possibly aiding in "turning off" your cramps.
Pickle juice pop ice freeze pops may support blood sugar because of the vinegar content that can help prevent spikes and dips in blood sugar.*
Pickle pops may even support weight management because of their high water content, vinegar, and low calorie count.*
Pickle juice contains sodium which is an important electrolyte that may have been lost during various activities. *
Athletes use pickle pops for cramp relief or a competitive advantage. Everyday adults, or a pickle lover who just enjoys the taste choose pickle pops too.
Bob's Pickle Pops are also a great treat for kids of all ages.
They are keto and gluten free, with no sugar added. You can eat them chilled, frozen, or unfrozen, so they are great for any occasion or adventure.
You can also grab some shot glasses and take pickle juice shots as a fun and tasty activity to do with friends and family!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This pickle juice popsicle is a healthier alternative to sugary pops. It contains no fat, no added sugar, and only 5 calories in each of the pickle juice packets.
- You are buying 42 total pops (7 sacks of 6 pops each). Containing 2 fluid ounces of delicious pickle juice in every one of the pickle ice freeze pops.
- Pickle juice for leg cramps * is used for athletes as well as the everyday active person. A pickle pop can trigger muscular reflexes that can in turn “shut off” the cramping feeling.
- Aside from the delicious pickle pucker taste, a pickle popsicle made by Bob's comes in a Sport package that is lightweight and good for people on the move.
- In addition to using pickle juice for cramps *, pickle juice is also known to help support the immune system.* Need another reason to add pickle pops to your routine? They can also support digestion.