Pickle pops? YUM!
Bob's Pickle Pops are pickle flavored freeze pops that may have many health benefits.
Some of these benefits include but are not limited to:
-Pickle juice pops can support recovery after exercise by possibly aiding in "turning off" your cramps*.
-Pickle pops may even support weight management because of their high water content, vinegar, and low calorie count.*
-Pickle juice contains sodium which is an important electrolyte that may have been lost during various activities. *
-Athletes use pickle pops for cramp relief or a competitive advantage. Everyday adults, or a pickle lover who just enjoys the taste choose pickle pops too.
-Bob's Pickle Pops are also a great treat for kids of all ages.
-They are keto and gluten free, with no sugar added. You can eat them chilled, frozen, or unfrozen, so they are great for any occasion or adventure.
-You can also grab some shot glasses and take pickle juice shots as a fun and tasty activity to do with friends and family!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- This pickle juice popsicle is a healthier alternative to sugary pops. It contains important electrolytes, no fat, no added sugar, and only 5 calories in each of the pickle juice packets.
- You are buying 200 total pops. Containing 2 fluid ounces of delicious pickle juice in every one of the pickle ice freeze pops. Share with friends on a hot summer day or during a sporting event!
- Pickle juice for leg cramps * is used for athletes as well as the everyday active person. A pickle pop can trigger muscular reflexes that can in turn “shut off” the cramping feeling.
- Aside from the delicious pickle pucker taste, a pickle popsicle made by Bob's comes in a Sport package that is lightweight and good for people on the move.
- In addition to using pickle juice for cramps *, pickle juice is also known to help support the immune system.* Need another reason to add pickle pops to your routine? They can also support digestion.