As we age, the body produces less collagen-based tissue and every day we are exposed to compromising environmental factors. The result of collagen loss is wrinkles on the outside and breakdown of lean muscle and connective tissue on the inside. Simply put, your fat/muscle ratio changes. This process of degeneration will continue until your body is supplied with proper supplementation.
Calorad® is the original collagen weight loss and inch loss product. It is the most powerful and dynamic liquid collagen-based dietary supplement available on the world market today. Calorad® helps you to lose weight, rebuild lean muscle tissue and restore a natural collagen base of self-repair*.
Most people will also experience welcome ‘side benefits’ from such as improved sleep, increased energy, overall toning, rejuvenation, and a greater sense of wellness*.
Suggested Use : Each night before bedtime and on an empty stomach take a measured half ounce (one tablespoon) of Calorad with water. (Use a measuring spoon or cup or simply fill two Calorad bottle caps full.)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Provides Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids : Contains vitamins, compounds and amino acids. These are vital for your body, including protein synthesis, tissue repair, and nutrient absorption.*
- Facilitates in Rebuild of Lean Muscle Mass : When we support lean muscle growth we are in turn facilitating a fat burner in our body. Stubborn belly fat can be amongst the targeted areas.*
- Restore a Natural Collagen Base : The body's natural collagen deteriorates as we age. By adding collagen supplements to rebuild our body's natural collagen base it promotes self-repair.*
- Hair and Skin Strengthening and Repair : Collagen liquids may assist in supporting hydration, firm healthy skin, promotes hair repair, and strong nails.*
- Supports Joints and Muscle : Supplemental collagen liquid may help to maintain healthy joints by supporting articular cartilage. It may help rebuild the connective tissue that deteriorates as we age.