Can-C contains a special analogue of the N-Acetylcarnosine, a naturally occurring nutrient that combines two amino acids or protein fragments. This particular form is known as N-acetyl or NAC and is the main ingredient due to its potency at cleaning up free radicals, the root cause of tissue damage.
- Dry Eyes Eye Drops : Can C eye drops are lubricating eye drops. May assist as a soothing eye drop for temporary relief of minor irritations to the eye & exposure to sun, wind, etc.*
- Can - C Eye Drops May Help Fight : the occurrence and the development of senile cataract, intra-ocular pressure associated with glaucoma, contact lens disorders, presbyopia, and corneal disorders.*
- Can - C May Also Help Fight : computer vision syndrome, ocular inflammation, blurred vision, dry eye syndrome, Retinal diseases, vitreous opacities and lesions, aging eye, and eye strain.*
- Recommended Use : 1 or 2 eye moisturizer drops twice a day, or as directed by a medical health professional. Read the insert enclosed in the dry eye drops box before use.
- Patented NAC eye drops : for eye relief, the only eye drop that uses the exact formula for human and animals as in trials. Cost effective, non-invasive relief for eye disorders and inflammation.*