Developed by a Chiropractor Dr. Paul M. Tullio, D.C. developed China-Gel as an herbal, greaseless therapeutic gel that incorporates modern technology with the ancient pain relieving concepts of Chinese medicine. China-Gel was developed in an environment saturated in chiropractic philosophy. The reason China-Gel is so effective is that, like chiropractic, it helps to facilitate the body's natural ability to heal itself. How it Works China-Gel works by stimulating the body's endorphin response to pain and reducing the pain producing "P-factor" in muscle tissue, thereby lessening pain and discomfort and enhancing healing. The pain-relieving actions of the ingredients are confirmed in herbal literature and scientific research papers.Your patients will notice the difference before they leave the treatment table. Suggested Uses Include Muscle strain, joint pain, arthritis, tendinitis, muscle cramps, sports injuries, bursitis, rheumatism, fibromyalgia, and other musculo-skeletal pain disorders.
- China-Gel is a greaseless therapeutic gel that incorporates modern technology with the ancient pain relieving concepts of Chinese medicine.
- China-Gel is a natural unique herbal formula of time proven ingredients developed and clinically tested in a leading acupuncture - pain control clinic
- When applied as directed, China-Gel stimulates the body's endorphin response to pain and reduces the pain - producing "P factor" in muscle tissue, thereby lessening pain and discomfort, and enhancing healing.
- The deep penetrating effect offers long lasting cool-to-warm soothing relief.
- Used professionally by chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, and in athletic and rehabilitation programs.