What is Hyaluronic Acid? Hyaluronic Acid is the motor oil for the joint. HA is a mucopolysaccharide that occurs naturally throughout the horse’s body. Backed by hundreds of clinical trials in the fields of orthopedics and eye surgery, HA lubricates joints as an integral component of synovial fluid.Why is the molecular weight of supplemental Hyaluronic Acid important? There are benefits derived from higher molecular weight acid. The higher molecular weight acid can hold more water, thus better lubrication properties. Hyaflex is one of the purest and highest in molecular weight. How does Hyaluronic Acid compare to glucosamine or chondroitin? Glucosamine is a precursor of Hyaluronic Acid. HA in turn makes the synovial fluid. Glucosamine combines with a glucoronic acid molecule to make Hyaluronic Acid. Often times the body is not able to join these two molecules together and the production of the much needed HA is often not achieved. By administering Hyaluronic Acid, you take away the risk of this integral process not happening.WHY HYALOGIC? Your pets are a part of your family. They depend on you. At Hyalogic, we focus on the natural, well-being of your beloved pets. When we develop our premium, hyaluronic acid products, we consider not just your pets, but you; the people who love them. A healthy pet makes your life easier, too. We understand the unconditional love our pets give us and we create products that help you give that love back. Our premium quality ingredients and commitment to natural pet care separates us from other animal health companies.
- BETTER JOINT HEALTH: As your dogs age, their bodies produce less and less joint protecting hyaluronic acid (HA); factors such as age, breed, exercise, anatomy and diet all contribute to the health and comfort of your dog’s hips and joints. Canine joints may become less flexible and movement can become limited or uncomfortable. An oral hyaluronic acid joint supplement can support your pets where their bodies fail them.
- JOINT SUPPLEMENT: Many dogs experience discomfort in their joints, this can lead to a lower quality of life and costly vet visits. Helps maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function. Hyaluronic acid supplements with a high molecular weight are a tasteless solution for nourishing joints, and keeping your dog healthy, happy and cared for. HA (Hyaluronic Acid) is also known as Sodium Hyaluronate and as a Hyaluronan Supplement.
- DOG COAT & CARTILAGE SUPPORT: Hyaluronic acid for dogs is an important dog supplement for growing shiny coats, promoting healthy skin, and maintaining good gum and eye health. HA is important for your dog’s cartilage too, supporting the life of the cartilage cushion.
- EASY & TASTELESS 30-60 DOSES: This HA supplement administers 1-2 months of 1ml doses of the hyaluronic acid for dogs, quickly, easily and without fuss. The liquid dropper is easy to use and always delivers the right amount of HA joint supplement. Simply drop the essentially odorless, tasteless dog health supplement into their food, or directly into their mouth.
- HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT & HIGH QUALITY: Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid Joint Supplement for dogs has a high-molecular weight. We pride ourselves in providing you quality products that can have amazing benefits for your pets. Our product line, HyaFlex for dog or cat joint care and Hyalun PRO for equine performance supplements; may help keep your pet vibrant, healthy and happy, both inside and out.