Janet's Best Formulas was founded by Janet Cimorelli. Janet has been licensed by the state of Florida for over 30 years. Janet has a private practice and does a weekly podcast regarding improving people's health. Leveraging her expertise in the industry she created Janet’s Best Brain dietary supplement that promotes certain brain functions and cognition, including memory and concentration.
Formulated with clinically proven ingredients, Phosphatidyl Serine and Acetyl Carnite have been shown to facilitate brain chemistry for concentration and recall. These brain capsules were formulated with you in mind! Janet has been communicating relevant health information to consumers searching for answers in the natural realm over multiple decades. Each bottle contains 30 capsules.
This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under 18. Suggested use: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily preferably with meals for best results. Made right here in the USA in a GMP facility to ensure quality standards.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Janet's Best Brain contains Phosphatidyl Serine & Acetyl Carnitine, ingredients that support brain health.* Phosphatidyl is naturally found in our cells and used to carry messages to our brain.*
- Clinically Tested: Janet's Best Brain supplement has been clinically tested. Studies on Ginko Biolba has been shown to support healthy circulation, focus, and memory. *
- Carefully Selected Ingredients: Formulated with your brain in mind! Capsules include N-Acetyl L-Carnitine, Bacopa Monnieri Leaf Extract, and Microcrystalline.
- Janet's Best is a brand you can trust: Formulated in the USA in a GMP facility to ensure the product is constantly produced and controlled according to quality standards.
- Suggested Use: 1 capsule taken 1 to 2 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a medical professional. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under 18.