The Kershaw Leek just may be the ideal EDC. With its 3-inch blade, the Leek is a good-sized knife, but not too big. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance Sandvik 14C28N means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks. This Leek is all stainless steel with a sturdy frame lock. It opens one-handed with Kershaw's assisted opening and has a dual locking system for ensured user safety whether the blade is opened or closed. You can look to Kershaw for everyday carrying knives that can tame any cardboard box and liberate any purchase from its plastic packaging, sporting knives that make hunting, fishing, watersports, and camping even better, work knives that won’t let you down, and tactical knives that ensure you’re ready for anything.
- KERSHAW LEEK POCKET KNIFE: The Kershaw Leek might just be your new favorite EDC. Not too big, not too small, the 3-inch blade and slim design make it capable of fulfilling a wide range of cutting tasks. Made in the USA.
- DROP POINT PLAIN EDGE BLADE: Made from high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel, the blade resharpens easily and holds its edge. The bead-blasted finish provides a clean, matte look.
- 410 STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE: The corrosion-resistant, stainless-steel handle is contoured for a comfortable grip while in use. Silver, bead-blasted finish. Includes reversible pocketclip for right, tip-up/down carry.
- DESIGNED WITH SAFETY IN MIND: Equipped with Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening for easy one-handed release with flipper. Frame lock secures blade open while in use and Tip-lock slider keeps blade locked closed when folded.
- SIZE SPECIFICATIONS: Blade Length: 3in. Closed Length: 4in. Overall Length: 7in. Weighing in at 3oz. Backed by Kershaw’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.