Now more than ever before, women are being proactive about supporting breast health. One of the most important actions you can take is to maintain a healthy balance between “good” and “bad” estrogen. So if you’d like to proactively restore your youthful hormonal balance, try Breast Health Formula. This broad-spectrum formula provides powerful nutrients that help support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification to preserve optimal breast health.
- PROMOTE HEALTHY BREASTS - We know that certain vitamins and nutrients are good for your eyes, your heart, and your brain. But more and more women are asking, “are there nutrients that can help keep my breasts healthy?” It turns out the answer is yes, and we’ve combined most of them into a science-based formula to help maintain breast health, young or old.
- OPTIMAL ESTROGEN BALANCE – Every woman knows what estrogens are: hormones released by your ovaries. And it shouldn’t be a surprise that estrogens play a vital role in breast health. So, we’ve included cruciferous vegetable extracts, soy isoflavones and flaxseed lignans that help encourage healthy estrogen metabolites and help maintain healthy estrogen balance.
- PROTECT BREAST CELL DNA – Our formula includes vitamin D3, which protects your DNA and delicate breast cells from oxidative stress. We’ve also added calcium d-glucarate, which supports your liver so that this vital organ can continue to effectively filter excess estrogen from your system.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free. Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy are achieved.