Many individuals have tried a host of remedies in an attempt to soothe their digestive tracts, but some still have an issue with gastric distress - with resulting discomfort along the delicate lining of the esophagus. A novel solution is now available in the form of what scientists call raft-forming alginate. This blend of all-natural ingredients in Esophageal Guardian provides a totally unique approach to protecting esophageal tissue against harsh stomach acids.
- ESOPHAGEAL COMFORT, AT LAST – It's estimated that 18 to 28 percent of Americans experience some form of gastric distress. This can lead to esophageal discomfort. Our Esophageal Guardian formula contains calcium and magnesium carbonate to provide maximum protection for esophageal health.
- FOAM IS YOUR FRIEND - Less than a minute after you chew and swallow two berry-flavored tablets, something special happens. The combination of potassium bicarbonate and alginic acid from our formula produces a temporary foam layer over the contents of your stomach. Clinical studies show that this barrier helps protect esophageal tissue for up to four hours.
- FRUIT EXTRACTS FOR EXTRA SUPPORT - Esophageal Guardian also includes pomegranate and strawberry extracts to combat oxidative stress, provide gastro-protective benefits and help encourage a healthy inflammatory response.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. The majority of our products are non-GMO, gluten-free, and manufactured in the USA—and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach, and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.