Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols is an oral formula that provides a full spectrum vitamin E for potent antioxidant protection. The term "vitamin E" refers to a family of eight related, lipid-soluble, antioxidant compounds widely present in plants. The tocopherol and tocotrienol subfamilies are each composed of alpha, beta, gamma, and delta fractions having unique biological effects. Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols & Tocotrienols contains the complete spectrum of all eight vitamin E tocopherol and tocotrienol forms.
- MORE THAN ONE VITAMIN E - There are two sub families of vitamin E: tocopherols and tocotrienols. Tocopherols are famous for their antioxidant abilities, helping to ward off oxidative stress. Tocotrienols promote arterial health and help maintain triglyceride levels already within normal range.
- FIGHTING OXIDATIVE STRESS - Tocopherols and tocotrienols each have four different sub-fractions: alpha, beta, gamma and delta. A combination of both the alpha and gamma types of tocopherol is a great way to protect against oxidative stress. That’s why we offer a broad-spectrum tocopherol in our formula.
- VITAMIN E AND YOUR BRAIN - Want to protect your brain? Make sure you’re getting enough of alpha-tocotrienol, a sub-fraction of vitamin E that has potent neuro-protective properties. Hint: you can get it by supplementing daily with this formula.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. The majority of our products are non-GMO, gluten-free, and Manufactured in the USA—and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach, and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.