Your stomach contains acids to help you break down the foods you eat. These acids would damage the delicate lining of your stomach wall, if not for a protective coating of mucous. Gastro-Ease™ contains a specialized form of zinc plus a specialized strain of Lactobacillus reuteri (L. reuteri) to support this protective stomach layer. Support a healthy and protective stomach lining, and promote a balanced stomach environment with Gastro-Ease!
- EASE INTO DIGESTIVE COMFORT – Want to enjoy your meals without worrying about the post-meal discomfort? Gastro-Ease contains a novel form of zinc and a patented probiotic to support the delicate protective lining in your stomach. By providing this protection, it helps you comfortably digest the foods you eat.
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- CARNOSINE + ZINC = HAPPY TUMMY - Zinc promotes stomach health, but when it's combined with carnosine (zinc L-carnosine), the potential digestive health benefits are even more pronounced. In fact, studies show that it inhibits factors associated with gastric discomfort in just 8 weeks.
- PUT GOOD BACTERIA TO WORK - Pylopass is a patented strain of L. reuteri —beneficial bacteria with many health-promoting effects. It helps to promote healthy stomach flora by selectively binding with a specific bacterium that can affect the protective mucus layer and the health of your stomach.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. The majority of our products are non-GMO, gluten-free, and manufactured in the USA—and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach, and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.