Collagen and hyaluronic acid are both essential for beautiful, youthful looking skin, but our skin loses these critical nutrients as we age. Gummy science youthful collagen combines a skin-nourishing bioactive collagen with skin-moisturizing Hyaluronic acid to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Collagen and hyaluronic acid are integral factors when it comes to healthy skin. Both nutrients help keep your skin smooth and retain moisture, but they are lost as we age, with adults losing up to 1% of collagen every year. Luckily, these ingredients are in our cherry-flavored gummies, which are not only yummy, but can do wonders to restore beautiful, glowing skin.
- THE CHERRY ON TOP OF YOUR ANTI-AGING ROUTINE – Cleansers, toners, serums and creams are great—but you’re not doing everything you can to keep your skin youthful if a supplement isn’t part of your regimen. Our gummies offer a tasty way to beautify from within!
- COLLAGEN & HYALURONIC ACID FOR SUPPLE SKIN – We’ve infused delicious cherry-flavored gummies with both collagen and hyaluronic acid, two nourishing nutrients healthy skin needs to maintain youthful levels of moisture and elasticity, fighting the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- ZERO ADDED SUGAR, TONS OF TASTE – These zero-sugar-added gummies have a delicious cherry taste and a candy-like consistency. Enjoy four every day for maximum, skin-beautifying benefits!
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free. Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Or formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.