Vitamin K2 is essential to maintaining strong, healthy bones. Here's why: studies show that 45, 000 mcg (45 mg) of a special form of K2 (menaquinone-4) is especially effective at encouraging healthy bone mineral density.
- CLINICALLY-STUDIED DOSE – You know vitamin K2 is good for your bones ... but did you know there’s more than one kind of K2? These different forms are called menaquinones. To help support bone mineral density, you’re looking for K2 menaquinone-4—about 45,000 mcg a day, to be precise. That’s the amount clinically studied to maintain healthy bone density.
- ENCOURAGES BONE BUILDING – So why make sure you’re getting enough of this special form of vitamin K2? Because menaquinone-4 is especially good at encouraging the activity of osteoblasts—special cells that actually build your bones. Happy osteoblasts, happy bones!
- HEALTHY BONE DENSITY – And what we mean by bones structure is the bone matrix. The bone matrix is the lattice-like support structure that makes your bones strong, and yet also flexible. Think of the scaffolding you’d see a building being built around. This kind of K2 helps osteoblasts “glue” calcium and other essential bone minerals to the bone matrix...making it stronger.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. The majority of our products are non-GMO, gluten-free, and manufactured in the USA—and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach, and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.