Normal wear and tear can affect joint cartilage, the shock-absorbing lining of your joints. This can lead to joint discomfort and stiffness, and can interfere with daily activities. Our NT2 Collagen formula supports joint comfort, flexibility, and a healthy inflammatory response with a unique type of undenatured type II collagen. More facts about NT2 Collagen Stress on your joints can expose small collagen fibers within your joint cartilage. Your body's immune system can sometimes then mistakenly identify these collagen fibers as "foreign cells." This can cause an immune response against the collagen-containing cartilage in your own joints. But the right kind of collagen can help inhibit that undesirable immune response. Collagen, joint health, and immune response NT2 Collagen is a novel form of undenatured type II collagen. It has been shown to target the immune response with affects joint comfort. Taken orally, NT2 Collagen "introduces" the immune system to the same type of collagen molecules found in joint cartilage. Undenatured type II collagen When normal collagen is processed, its molecular shape changes: it loses bioactivity and becomes denatured, which has no beneficial effect on the immune system. But NT2 Collagen is made via a unique processing technique. NT2's molecular shape is preserved along with its bioactivity. This kind of collagen is known as "undenatured." Promotes joint comfort and mobility Studies show that undenatured collagen helped relieve joint discomfort and encouraged healthy, comfortable joint function. One double-blind, placebo-controlled study on patients found that UC-II provided relief by 33%, and increased joint comfort scores by a remarkable 40% - in just 90 days! NT2 Collagen is available in our ArthroMax Advanced joint health formula, but it's also available in this stand-alone supplement at an outstanding value. Add it to your joint health regimen today.
- COLLAGEN THAT HELPS YOU STAY ON THE MOVE - Type II collagen is the main form of collagen found in your joint cartilage. You’ll find it in your knees, ankles, wrists and elbows and other parts of you that bend and twist to keep you moving. Supplementing with type II collagen supports your joint’s mobility and function. It also helps relieve occasional joint discomfort and promotes a healthy inflammatory response.
- BUILDING BLOCKS FOR JOINT COMFORT - Your joint cartilage is designed to act as a shock-absorbing lining of your joints, and normal wear and tear can lead to discomfort. Because it’s the same kind of collagen found in your joints, type II collagen is an ideal nutrient to help keep those joints comfortable and healthy.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED TO PROMOTE MOBILITY - Numerous clinical trials have shown that collagen helps relieve joint discomfort and encourages healthy, comfortable joint function—especially in your knees. One particular clinical trial found that this form of collagen not only helped to support the participants’ joint comfort, but also their healthy mobility and function in just 90 days.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free. Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Or formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.