At last, a skin supplement made to support healthy skin before, during, and after you spend time outdoors. As we age, even moderate ultraviolet exposure takes its toll on skin health. Shade Factor uses three unique ingredients to support the body's natural immune response to UV exposure: Nicotinamide, Polypodium leucotomos extract, and Red Orange Complex
- PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM UV EXPOSURE - Even moderate UV exposure can affect your skin. But you can do something about it: Shade Factor is an oral supplement that uses three novel nutrients to encourage your body’s defense response to UV exposure, supporting healthy skin before, during and after you spend time outdoors.
- HEALTHY SKIN, HEALTHY ENERGY – The first nutrient isniacinamide, a special form of vitamin B3. Niacinamide supports the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the energy-releasing molecule that fuels your cells. Why is that important? Because research shows that UV exposure can affect the production of ATP in your skin cells—energy your skin needs to protect itself!
- FERN & RED ORANGE EXTRACTS – Shade Factor includes an extract of the fern p. leucotomosand a standardized extract complex built from three different varieties of red oranges. What do these extracts have in common? They all help inhibit cellular changes in your skin and help scavenge oxidizing free radicals that can affect skin health.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free. Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Or formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.