Soy products are beneficial to cardiovascular and overall health because of their high content of protein, polyunsaturated fats, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and biologically active compounds called phytochemicals. They also have a low content of saturated fat.
- SOY FOR POST-MENOPAUSAL WOMEN – Soybeans have a well-deserved reputation as a healthy food: they’re high in protein and fiber, vitamins and minerals and low in saturated fat. But soy is packed with other beneficial compounds called phytoestrogens—and these nutrients can be especially beneficial for post-menopausal women trying to stay healthy.
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH – Soy phytoestrogens are good for your heart. Studies indicate that soy intake helps maintain already-healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels. The nutrients in soy also have potent antioxidant abilities—which is always a good thing!
- BONE HEALTH & BEYOND – A handful of clinical trials show that soy isoflavones (that’s the specific kind of phytoestrogen) support bone health for women after menopause.That’s not all: because of their similarity to hormonal estrogen, soy isoflavones can promote healthy hormone balance as well as neurological and metabolic health.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free. Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy are achieved.