Maintaining healthy blood flow in your arms, legs, and extremities is particularly important for older adults, as well as those forced to endure extended periods of immobility such as long-distance travelers or office workers. Our unique VenoFlow formula combines the potent nattokinase enzyme with Pycnogenol French maritime pine bark extract to support healthy blood flow, vascular function, and the body’s natural, healthy blood clotting processes.
- CIRCULATION WHEN YOU SIT – Your circulatory system is powered by your heart, but physical activity helps out, too. If you exercise infrequently or sit for long periods at work, or have a long flight in your future, maintaining circulatory health should be top of mind. That’s why we created VenoFlow!
- MAINTAIN HEALTHY BLOOD FLOW – One of the two ingredients in VenoFlow is Pycnogenol, a patented extract of French maritime pine. Pycnogenol promotes circulatory health by inhibiting oxidative stress on the delicate walls of your veins (which is called the vascular endothelium). It also encourages nitric oxide production, which in turn helps maintain arterial blood flow.
- HEALTHY CLOTTING – Another big part of circulatory health is blood clotting. Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from fermented soybeans. Nattokinase helps maintain your body’s natural clotting process, which in turn helps support already-healthy blood pressure. So if you sit for work or are planning long-distance travel, don’t forget to pack your VenoFlow!
- INGREDIENTS MATTER - Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free. Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE - For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Or formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.