Looking for our best selling Lumina series in a smaller and lighter package? Look no further than our Micro 900. NiteRider makes this headlight USB rechargeable for convenient on-the-go charging. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge™, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Its light weight at 130 grams makes it quite suitable as a helmet mountable option (helmet mount sold seperately, SKU#6349) as well as bar compatible—standard and oversized 35mm diameters.
- LOCK MODE FEATURE keeps the Lumina Micro 900 headlight securely powered off during transport or storage. Unlock / Lock the light by simply holding the power button down for 8-10 seconds.
- IMPORTANT to note that NiteRider uses this key feature after assembly and production to prepare for transport. The light is set to Lock Mode at the factory, unlock before use.
- Optimal VIZ for increased visibility while out on the roadways. Cars and motorcycles are incorporating daytime running lights for increased daylight visibility. And with drivers more distracted than ever, we think cyclists should as well
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR on the Lumina Micro 900 is cleverly designed into the power button. Lit in blue indicates a good battery level remaining. Lit in red indicates that the battery level is below, less than 20% remaining.
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING rugged design of the Lumina Micro 900 with DuPont fiberglass reinforced nylon housing provides cyclists with the most durable, reliable and best performing lights in the market. Rely only on quality lighting systems
- USB RECHARGEABLE Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Charge time is 2:30 hours, when plugged into a power source outputting over 500 mA
- 5 MODES Run times: Low steady 200 lumens @ 11:00h, Medium 450 lumens @ 4:30h, High 900 lumens @ 2:00h, Safety Flash @ 11:00h, and Walk Mode 30 lumens @ 60:00h