The MICRODIAL Tapering Jig by MICROJIG helps you achieve cutting edge tapers. You will be able to create tapered legs with up to eight tapered sides. Meanwhile, tapers can be cut from an infinite range between 0˚ to 10˚ with 1/8˚ incremental stops. You can also adjust tapers between 0 to 2 inchers with 1/16 inch intervals. Once decided, the two adjustable dials then will lock into your preferred configuration, and lock the two Memory Locks to allow easy repetitive cuts of the same taper. The MICRODIAL comes with an instructional DVD and instruction manual. Combine the MICRODIAL with your GRR-RIPPER Advanced Model (Sold Separately) to enhance your safety and woodworking. The addition of the GRR-RIPPER will allow users to pressure in three dimensions: downward, inward, and forward; this will virtually eliminate kickback and should always be used when cutting narrow or small work pieces. Made in the USA. Watch the Action Video!
- Precision taper cuts as accurate as 1/8 of a degree
- Cut up to 8-sided tapered legs together with the GRR-RIPPER 3D Push block
- Infinite taper adjustments between 0 and 10 degrees
- Two independent Memory Locks keeps angles for repeat taper cuts
- Full instructional DVD and bonus project plans included