The NiteRider Lumina 900 boost is the perfect light for mountain bikers, road riders, adventure riders and urban commuters. Featuring a proven design/ride tested handlebar strap mount that is sure to remain Rock solid whether on the trail or pavement. Double clicking the power button activates boost mode, giving you the option to operate your light at 900 lumens maximum light output! this self-contained light makes use of the intellicharge function, which charges the battery twice as fast as the normal charge rate when connected to a higher amp match adapter. With our custom engineered optics, the Lumina 900 boost projects a beam pattern that provides a generous spot and wide flood beam pattern of 900 lumens.
- LOCK MODE FEATURE keeps the Lumina 900 Boost headlight securely powered off during transport or storage. Unlock / Lock the light by simply holding the power button down for 8-10 seconds.
- IMPORTANT: THE LUMINA 900 BOOST IS SET TO LOCK MODE AT THE FACTORY. UNLOCK BEFORE USE. UNPLUG FROM CHARGER BEFORE USE.
- DAYLIGHT VISIBLE FLASH for increased visibility while out on the roadways. Cars and motorcycles are incorporating daytime running lights for increased daylight visibility. And with drivers more distracted than ever, we think cyclists should as well
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR is cleverly designed into the power button. Lit in blue indicates a good battery level remaining. Lit in red indicates that the battery level is below, less than 20% remaining.
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING rugged design with DuPont fiberglass reinforced nylon housing provides cyclists with the most durable, reliable and best performing lights in the market. Rely only on quality lighting systems
- SUPERIOR DESIGN AND ENGINEERING with a custom aluminum heatsink to keep the self-contained Li-Ion battery and other inside circuitry at an optimal operating temperature, while pumping out 900 lumens! The sweeping heatsink fins line the profile
- RELIABLE LI-ION USB RECHARGEABLE bike light that is easy to charge, eliminating the need to replace batteries on a regular basis. Can be recharged from any powered up computer, device or AC wall adapter