The all new NiteRider Lumina Dual 1800 represents the next evolution of our best-selling Lumina head light into a dual LED set-up that produces a far-reaching beam pattern with extensive peripheral illumination; making it the ideal choice for any riding situation or terrain. The Dual emits an amazing 1800 lumens while in boost mode, making it one of the brightest self-contained bicycle lights available today. Simply double tap the power button to set the light to boost mode. When in Boost Mode, the power button will illuminate Red and blue to notify the user at a glance. The Dual is also equipped with side lighting to increase your visibility day or night. Tested, meeting an IP64 rating; the Dual 1800 is designed to be used in a variety of riding conditions because of its high resistance to water and dust. Its High-strength DuPont fiberglass reinforced nylon body casing and aluminum heat sink are engineered for extreme resistance to cracking and abrasion.
- LOCK MODE feature keeps the Lumina dual 1800 headlight securely powered off during Transport or storage. Unlock/ lock the light by simply holding the power button down for 7 seconds.
- IMPORTANT: The Lumina Dual 1800 is set to lock mode at the Factory. Unlock before Use.
- Daylight visible flash for increased visibility while out on the roadways. Cars and motorcycles are incorporating daytime running lights for increased daylight visibility. With a front Lens that features side markers for added profile visibility
- Low Battery indicator is cleverly designed into the power button. Lit in blue indicates a good Battery level remaining. Lit in Red indicates that the battery level is below, less than 20% remaining.
- Durable and long-lasting rugged design with DuPont fiberglass reinforced nylon housing provides cyclists with the most durable, reliable and best performing lights in the market. Rely only on quality lighting systems
- Superior Design and engineering with a custom aluminum heatsink to keep the self-contained li-ion Battery and other inside circuitry at an optimal operating temperature, while pumping out 1800 lumens! The sweeping heatsink fins line the profile
- Reliable li-ion - AC rechargeable bike light that is easy to charge, eliminating the need to replace batteries on a regular basis. Can be recharged using the included AC wall adapter