Big things come in small packages and the NiteRider Lumina Micro 650 is the proof. The Lumina Micro 650 delivers a powerful punch with 650 lumens of light output, helping you to safely navigate your ride. Allowing you to see and be seen. 5 MODES Lumina Micro 650 Run Times: Low- 10:30h @ 130 lumens, Medium- 4:30h @ 325 lumens, High- 2:00h @ 650 lumens, Safety Flash- 12:30h, and Walk Mode- 50:00h @ 40 lumens. The Sabre 110 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night. With the addition of Amber colored side lights, the Sabre 110 provides 180 degrees of protection. 6 MODES Sabre 110 Run Times: Pulse Flash- 7:00h, Fast Flash- 6:00h, Fast Flash2- 17:00h, High Steady- 1:45h, Medium Steady- 4:00h, and Low (Group Ride)- 8:30h
- lock mode feature keeps the lumina micro 650 headlight securely powered off during transport or storage. unlock / lock the light by simply holding the power button down for 8-10 seconds.
- important to note that niterider uses this key feature after assembly and production to prepare for transport. the light is set to lock mode at the factory, unlock before use.
- optimal viz for increased visibility while out on the roadways. cars and motorcycles are incorporating daytime running lights for increased daylight visibility. and with drivers more distracted than ever, we think cyclists should as well
- low battery indicator is cleverly designed into the power button. lit in blue indicates a good battery level remaining. lit in red indicates that the battery level is below, less than 20% remaining.
- durable and long-lasting rugged design of the lumina micro 650 with dupont fiberglass reinforced nylon housing provides cyclists with the most durable, reliable and best performing lights in the market. rely only on quality lighting systems