The NiteRider Swift 300 features everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it's USB rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts. Although small in size, make no mistake, the Swift 300 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 300 lumens! Powered by an internal lithium-polymer battery, in walk mode, the Swift 500 can run for up to thirty two hours before it needs a charge. The NiteRider Sabre 110 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night. With the addition of Amber colored side lights, the Sabre 110 provides 180 degrees of protection.
- LOCK MODE FEATURE keeps the Swift 300 headlight securely powered off during transport or storage. Unlock / Lock the light by simply holding the power button down for 8-10 seconds.
- IMPORTANT to note that NiteRider uses this key feature after assembly and production to prepare for transport. The light is set to Lock Mode at the factory, unlock before use.
- OPTIMAL VIZ for increased visibility while out on the roadways. Cars and motorcycles are incorporating daytime running lights for increased daylight visibility. And with drivers more distracted than ever, we think cyclists should as well
- SWIFT 300 COLLIMATOR LENS WITH SIDE LIGHTING increases your visibility while out on the roadways. The custom lens projects a smooth and wide beam pattern to light your path along busy city streets and dimly lit bike paths.
- SWIFT FEATURES A SMOOTH 300 LUMEN beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design
- SABRE 110 is a super bright, lightweight USB rechargeable LED tail light. It utilizes a multi LED array designed for eye catching visibility in both day and night.
- LOW BATTERY INDICATOR is cleverly designed into the power button. Lit in blue indicates a good battery level remaining. Lit in red indicates that the battery level is below, less than 20% remaining.