Although Vitamin K is historically known for its role in normal blood clotting function, we now know that Vitamin K is also essential to bone, cardiovascular, and nervous system health. As a biologically active form of Vitamin K, K-2 is important for the formation of healthy, strong bone matrix. Vitamin K's role in arterial health revolves around its ability to support proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures. Natural color variation may occur in this product.
- Biologically active form/menaquinone-4: As a biologically active form of vitamin K, K-2 is important for the formation of healthy, strong bone matrix.
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Supports bone health and proper calcium metabolism: Vitamin K's role in arterial health revolves around its ability to support proper calcium metabolism in vascular structures.
- Certifications/classifications: Halal, dairy free, egg free, kosher, made in peanut-free facility, made without gluten, non-gmo, nut free, soy free, sugar free, vegan/vegetarian
- GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.