ResB Lung Support is the result of more than ten years of study on the gut-lung axis and is a probiotic for more than just your gut. To support gastrointestinal, immunological, and lung health, the scientifically verified combination combines ayurvedic medicines with probiotic strains that have undergone clinical research.The Probiotics of the Future
Probiotic Blend - Numerous human clinical research have looked at the benefits of the resB source strains of Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus for the gut, immune system, and respiratory system.
Botanical Blend - Vasaka Leaf Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Holy Basil Leaf Extract.
To ensure viability and survival in the digestive tract, our strains have undergone rigorous testing. In order to guarantee 15B CFU in every capsule, every time, our mixture is carefully mixed. For 30B CFU per day, take one capsule twice a day.
15 CFU per capsule, 30 CFU per day.
Gluten Free, Peanut-Free, Lactose-Free, Vegan, & Non-GMO.
- Respiratory Support - Our probiotic pills are composed of L. plantarum and L. rhamnosus, as well as extracts of turmeric, vasaka, and holy basil, and were created by doctors. Together, these live probiotics and anti-inflammatory herbs promote your lungs' healthy structure and function.
- Enhances Gut Health - More than a dozen clinical trials show the efficacy of our probiotic digestion support. ResB for lung support and gut probiotics goes above and beyond for overall wellness.
- Strengthens Immune System - This lung health support contains probiotics and herbs that are well-known for their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and immune-supportive effects.
- Safe - Our gut probiotics are devoid of nuts, lactose, gluten, and other allergens. Produced in the USA in facilities with FDA registration and GMP certification with the highest quality requirements.
- Recommended Use - Take one capsule twice daily with water, or as recommended by a physician. Refrigerate to preserve potency. If refrigerating is not an option you can store in a cool dry place.