These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Recyclable Amber Glass" - Based on H&H Glass Inc. (Hwa Hsia Glass U.S.A.) Claims Summary 9/14/2020: Solgar Amber Glass Bottles are made from 50% cullet (broken or refuse glass) and can be recycled
- Antioxidant Protection; Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant due to its unique molecular structure; It is classified as a xanthophyll, a carotenoid pigment found in fish & algae; Carotenoids contribute to the natural color in many marine animals
- Supports Healthy Skin; As an antioxidant, astaxanthin helps to fight free radicals and maintain a natural, healthy skin glow
- Additional Ingredients; Astaxanthin 10mg also contains: sunflower seed oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin; Contains naturally-occurring carotenoids including, lutein, canthaxanthin and beta carotene
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Astaxanthin 10mg is free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.