These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Recyclable Amber Glass" - Based on H&H Glass Inc. (Hwa Hsia Glass U.S.A.) Claims Summary 9/14/2020: Solgar Amber Glass Bottles are made from 50% cullet (broken or refuse glass) and can be recycled
- Gold Standard Value; Includes two month supply of highly bioavailable, ultra potent Solgar Full Spectrum Curcumin; Plus, FREE two week supply of Solgar No. 7 fast-acting joint support
- More, Better, Faster; Full Spectrum Curcumin is so advanced, just 40 mg of liquid curcumin in one softgel delivers the equivalency of 75 (100 mg) capsules of standardized curcumin extract; Its bioavailability is 185x better, for faster absorption
- Joint Support & Comfort; No. 7 Shows improvement in joint comfort within 7 days; For occasional tweaks and joint stresses brought on by exercise, sport or physical activities; Supports collagen building blocks and sensitive joint cartilage
- Non-GMO And Certified Gluten Free; Full Spectrum Curcumin softgels and No. 7 vegetable capsules are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, and sodium; They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
- The Gold Standard; At Solgar, our mission is to create only the finest nutritional supplements with research-based formulas that only contain the best raw materials