These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Recyclable Amber Glass" - Based on H&H Glass Inc. (Hwa Hsia Glass U.S.A.) Claims Summary 9/14/2020: Solgar Amber Glass Bottles are made from 50% cullet (broken or refuse glass) and can be recycled
- Koji Fermented; Solgar Food Fermented Koji Iron contains 27mg of iron nestled within the Koji through a natural fermentation process; Koji, a Japanese term for “cultured grain,” is derived from a starter culture grown on rice
- Slow-Release Iron; Ultimine is a unique, patent pending, slow-release iron; Clinically shown to have a slow and steady absorption rate into the bloodstream compared to the most commonly used supplemental source of elemental iron
- Cardiovascular & Overall Health; Iron-rich blood contributes to cardiovascular support and a variety of bodily functions; This source of Koji iron increases bioavailability in the body due to fermentation
- Gentle On The Stomach; Through this food-based fermentation, Solgar Koji provides a slower-release, enriched form of iron that is gentle to the stomach
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials