These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
"Recyclable Amber Glass" - Based on H&H Glass Inc. (Hwa Hsia Glass U.S.A.) Claims Summary 9/14/2020: Solgar Amber Glass Bottles are made from 50% cullet (broken or refuse glass) and can be recycled
- Potent Antioxidant; Beta-carotene is referred to as Pro-Vitamin A because it is converted into Vitamin A as the body requires it; This phytonutrient is a potent antioxidant
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Immune, Skin & Vision Health; Beta-carotene is essential for healthy vision, skin health and the maintenance of a healthy immune system; This formulation utilizes 100% natural, oceanic beta-carotene derived from the algae D. salina
- Optimal Absorption; This formulation is offered in oil-based softgels to promote optimal absorption and assimilation
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Oceanic Beta-Carotene is free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, and preservatives
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.