Earth Source Koji Fermented Zinc: A food-based bioavailable form of Zinc Supports Immune System Health* Supports Healthy Skin & Eyes* [Zinc can function as an antioxidant within the body*] (if space allows) [Supports normal bone, nervous, and reproductive system health*] (For web only) “Koji” is the Japanese term for “cultured grain”. Fermentation is a natural process that preserves and enriches food. For over 2000 years, the koji fermentation method has been used in Japan for making vinegar, miso and soy sauce. Solgar® Earth Source Koji Fermented Zinc starts by growing the koji culture on cooked rice. As the koji matures and ferments, it’s enriched with zinc. Then, it’s harvested and processed into powdered Koji Zinc. This food-based bioavailable zinc is an important immune-supporting nutrient.*
- Bioavailable Form; Solgar Food Fermented Koji Zinc 25mg is a food-fermented source of zinc for better absorption
- Immune System Support; Zinc is a major player in the creation of DNA, growth of cells, building proteins, and supporting the immune system
- Skin & Eye Support; Zinc supports healthy skin and eyes, as well as normal taste and vision
- Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Koji Fermented Zinc is free of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener and Color.
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials