Finally, homeopathic allergy medications specifically for your allergy zone. Keeping Texas clear of allergies.
How do Allergena Texas allergy drops work? The immune system defends us against harmful substances. When harmful substances are detected, such as pollens, the immune system creates antibodies, which destroy or neutralize allergens (i.e. pollens, dust and/or mold) that cause us to have allergic reactions. However, sometimes even our immune system is not strong enough to defend against these allergens. Cedar Fever drops are a Homeopathic Sublingual Immunotherapy that reduces the body's negative reaction to allergens. Our Cedar Fever allergy relief drops build immunity by exposing your body in micro doses to whatever it is that you are allergic to. This way, the body becomes safely conditioned to tolerate the allergens that previously brought on allergic reactions, and ultimately reduce natural allergy symptoms.
Below are a few definitions to give you a better idea of how Allergena drops work:
Sublingual: Underneath the tongue.
Immunotherapy: Treatment to stimulate or restore the ability of the immune (defense) system to fight infection and disease. Allergy shots are another form of Immunotherapy.**
- Safe and Natural Homeopathic Allergy Remedies : Homeopathic drops work by exposing your body to micro-doses of the long list of trees, weeds and grasses causing your symptoms.
- Allergy Medicine for Where You Live - Allergen zone 5 : This Texas homeopathic allergy relief medicine is designed to address symptoms from allergens specifically in your Allergena zone 5.
- Multi-Symptom Texas allergy relief : Our homeopathic medicine defends against the allergens that cause reactions such as sinus relief, runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and nasal congestion.*
- Cedar Drops for Allergies : Antigens 6X, 12X, 30X : **Zone 5 Grasses, **Zone 5 Trees, **Zone 5 Weeds. Texas' natural allergy medicine is an alcohol free and a gluten free medicine.
- Herbal Drainage Remedies 3X : Baptisia tinctoria HPUS, Hydrastis canadensis HPUS, Myrrha HPUS, Nasturtium aquaticum HPUS, Phytolacca decandra HPUS, Trigonella foenum-graecum; Echinacea 3X HPUS.