- Fiery Phoenix was selected as one of the world-best kitchen knives by wiki.ezvid.com in 2016. Among all kinds of a kitchen knife, a chef knife is the most versatile one in the kitchen. If you have to buy one knife, make it a chef’s knife. The blade shape of the knife is comparatively flat along the edge and tends to be a bit more narrow. It’s suitable for slicing and push cutting.
- Adopted premium AUS-10 high carbon steel as core of the blade, sandwiched with 66 layers of softer steel, it features a high level of rust-resistance and long-lasting performance which featuring a stunning dragon-keel pattern on the blade. The steel is precisely processed with vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cooling treatment, reaching the high hardness at 62+/-2 HRC and great edge retention.
- The edge is hand sharpened by highly-skilled knife smiths using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method, each side of the blade is honed at 18 degrees. This razor-sharp blade provides for unmatched efficiency. Your work in the kitchen is done in no time!
- From the striking grain of the polished pakkawood handle to the gentle curve of the blade, this is an ergonomic handle design for exceptional comfort and durability. The Pakka wood (sourced from Africa) is unique for each handle; luxurious & beautiful.
- A Fiery Phoenix kitchen has an international & multi-functional feel. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you’ll love it! With the luxury packing it is also the wise choice as a gift
FIERY PHOENIX SERIES FLAWLESS KITCHEN KNIVES
Since TUO cutlery Founder started 20 years ago, we've lived by our "TUO" spirit! The belief that through constant exploration in production techniques and raw materials we have established standards above and beyond!
The Fiery Phoenix Line seamless blend the form and function together to create a knife both beautiful and practical. It is ergonomic design, trusted material, and experienced craftsmanship are the most important features that matter for Fiery Phoenix Line.
TUO kitchen Knives featuring a narrow blade which provides for nimble movement is designed to be elegantly modern and purposefully functional. Adopting special-forged high-carbon stainless steel with a high-tech vacuum heat-treatment and nitrogen cryogenic tempering, it ensures the extreme strength, flexibility, durability, and maximum performance.
Expertly fabricated from a tapered high carbon X50Cr15MoV German stainless steel edge with HRC56±2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale that cuts with ease and efficiency. Fiery Phoenix Line is suitable for a wide variety of culinary tasks both big and small and becomes essentials for every kitchen.