TUO Vesper Series is a combination of elegant dignity and practical functionality. This Yanagiba Sashimi Sushi master focused on the essential sharpness of Japanese cutlery and offers you minimal slicing resistance. Meanwhile, we carefully select and adopt the finest AUS-8 Stainless Super Steel with a high level of rust/corrosion resistance and also a high level of hardness. This ultimate blade offers you the infinite cooking performance and most importantly, makes you cut like a Japanese Cuisine Master. Slicing precisely, preserving the freshness, texture, flavor of the ingredient.
The spiral-shaped handle is meticulously constructed of ultra-premium non-porous G-10 material, highly impervious to heat, cold and moist. The ergonomic handle fits in the palm and provides superior comfort, agility, and control, offering you a secure grip even though your hand is wet or greasy.
PRECISE VACUUM HEAT TREATMENT AND ADVANCED NITROGEN COOLING TREATMENT
Drawing out the hardness of refined steel at 58±2 HRC
Infusing the steel with enough resiliency to perform consistently in the most exacting of conditions
Balance the contradictory relationship between malleability and hardness of the steel precisely
IMPORTED ABSOLUTE BEST JAPANESE AICHI AUS-8 SUPER STEEL
Great performance of hardness, strength and edge retention
Rust, corrosion, and discoloration resistance
TRADITIONAL AWARD-WINNING 3-STEP HONBAZUKKE SHARPENING METHOD
✓Razor-sharp edge at 8-12 degree
✓Japanese-style sushi knife: auxiliary edge & single-bevel(Tanto)
✓Cutting-edge hot-forge technique&outstanding sandblasted finish along the auxiliary edge
✓Sail through Japanese culinary tasks
✓Spiral-shaped G10 handle with stunning mosaic rivet built in
✓Ergonomically comfortable grip
✓Highly impervious to heat, cold and moist
✓Sturdy and well-balanced
✓Maximize the cooking performance by preserving the freshness of the ingredients.
✓Showcasing distinct high-end Looks
✓Minimizing drag and stuck-on food
✓Not destroying the texture and integrity of the ingredients with every slice
- 【ULTIMATE SUSHI KNIFE】Inheriting the soul of the traditional Japanese kitchen knives, the revolutionary Vesper Series adopts premium AUS-10 stainless super steel, military-grade G-10 handle, sophisticated craftsmanship, state-of-the-art technique, high-end look. A gorgeous knife that goes well beyond stunning looks to provide the characteristic that matter in a professional Japanese cutlery, precision, comfort and ultra sharpness.
- 【Eye-Catching Finish】 We meticulously hot-forge the gorgeous “FloatingCloud” pattern on the blade with cutting-edge technology acutely contrast exquisitely sandblasted finish along the auxiliary edge, bring on overall harmony and high-end look, while focusing on elevating the slicing efficiency by minimizing drag and stuck-on food and preserve the texture and integrity of meats.
- 【SPIRAL-SHAPED G10 HANDLE & MOSAIC RIVET】The spiral-shaped handle is elaborately made of fiberglass like G-10 material and constructed with an intricate mosaic rivet, ensuring you the sturdy, well-balanced and beautiful whole piece. The handle tapers slightly larger towards the end part provides tactile feedback for better use of the knife. Overall, the handle offers you a comfortable, anti-fatigue and secure grip in the hand with a non-slip feature.
- 【UNRIVALED BLADE】Carefully selected ultra-sharp AUS-10 super stainless steel, precise vacuum heat-treated and advanced nitrogen-cooled, the blade maximize performance with extreme hardness, rust resistance, excellent strength, and edge retention. Blade master hand sharpen each knife at razor-sharp 8-12°angle with 3-step Honbazuke method and scalpel-like edge maintains flavor, and freshness of the ingredient during the glide prep. Yanagiba knife will brings you the peak slicing performance.
- 【Zero Risk】: 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee for You. We promise a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service, try it risk-free, we know you'll love it! With the luxury packing, it is also the wise choice as a gift(Christmas, weddings, birthdays, fathers day, mothers day), for culinary students, home cooks, professional chefs and more.