Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, Boiron SinusCalm tablets are specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies. This homeopathic sinus relief medicine targets sinus pain with a stuffy or runny nose. Borion SinusCalm also works as a sinusitis treatment by providing natural sinus relief and runny nose relief. The tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills. SinusCalm is non-drowsy and phenylephrine-free, and won’t interact with other medications or supplements, including those for colds and allergies. It is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of a rebound. It won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition. Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up, SinusCalm is available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets. It also comes in multidose tubes of slightly sweet melt-away pellets. Additionally, Boiron offers RhinAllergy, ColdCalm, and ThroatCalm.
- Targets sinus pain with a stuffy or runny nose.
- Non-drowsy and won't mask symptoms of a more serious condition
- Homeopathic multi-symptom sinus Relief medicine, non-habit forming and no risk of a rebound effect
- Slightly sweet pellets melt under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills. Pellets can also be dissolved in water for children or seniors. Recommended for everyone ages 6 and up.
- Available over the counter in a box of two multidose tubes for home or on the go (approximately 80 oral pellets per tube)