Are you tired of feeling run down and exhausted? Are you searching for a natural way to support your immune system and overall well-being? Look no further than Essiac! This powerful herbal remedy has been promoting immune system health and balance of nature fruit and vegetables worldwide since 1922. With its proprietary blend of Burdock Root Extract, Sheep Sorrel Extract, Slippery Elm Bark Extract, and Indian Rhubarb Root Extract, Essiac is packed full of powerful antioxidants to aid in promoting overall health and well-being. But Essiac is more than just a supplement - it's a liver cleanse & repair all in one. By aiding in the promotion of effective cleansing of the blood, liver, and lymph nodes, Essiac helps to normalize the body and keep it functioning at its best. And with the added benefits of being gluten free and a liver supplement, Essiac truly has it all. But let's not forget the heart behind this formula - Nurse Caisse was given the recipe by a Canadian Ojibwa Healer and dedicated the remainder of her life to caring for patients with her powerful formula. You can feel good about supporting your health with Essiac, knowing that it has a rich history and a legacy of helping others. So why not give your immune system the support it deserves with Essiac - the immune support supplement with a heart and a powerful cleansing punch.
- Liver Cleanse - The liver is one of the most important organs in your body. Essiac can help support liver function and aid in the effective cleansing of the liver, blood, and lymph nodes, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Powerful Antioxidants - This powerful herbal remedy contains a proprietary blend of Burdock Root Extract, Sheep Sorrel Extract, Slippery Elm Bark Extract, and Indian Rhubarb Root Extract to help normalize your body's functions.
- Concentrated Extract Capsules - The herbs are macerated, then the vital plant nutrients are extracted at low temperatures to ensure maximum potency and superior absorption to get the balance of nature fruit and vegetables.
- Quick & Convenient - Unlike traditional Essiac tea, there's no need to brew this herbal liquid extract. The vital plant nutrients have already been extracted into a powerful tincture that is 4x to 6x more concentrated than brewed tea.
- The Authentic Essiac - Created by nurse Rene Caisse in the 1920s after receiving the formula from a Canadian Ojibwa Healer. The name Essiac is Nurse Caisse’s name spelled backward. She dedicated her life to caring for patients with her formula.