Are you looking for a natural way to support your immune system and overall well-being? Look no further than Essiac! Since 1922, Nurse Caisse's original herbal formula has been promoting immune system health and balance of nature fruit and vegetables worldwide. The natural herbal remedy, Essiac, helps normalize the body by aiding in the promotion of effective cleansing of the blood, liver, and lymph nodes. With a proprietary blend of Burdock Root Extract, Sheep Sorrel Extract, Slippery Elm Bark Extract, and Indian Rhubarb Root Extract, Essiac contains an abundance of powerful antioxidants to aid in promoting overall health and well-being. Plus, our alcohol-based extract/tincture comes in a 10.14 fl oz dark-tinted bottle to preserve the potency of the essential oils and vital plant nutrients, and the liquid extract has superior absorption compared to water or glycerin-based extracts. Unlike the traditional Essiac herbal liquid extract, there's no need to brew this powerful herbal tincture as the vital plant nutrients have already been extracted into a 4x to 6x more concentrated formula. And let's not forget the heart behind this formula - Nurse Caisse was given the recipe by a Canadian Ojibwa Healer and dedicated the remainder of her life to caring for patients with her powerful formula. So why not give your immune system the support it deserves with Essiac - the immune support supplement with a heart!
- Liver Cleanse - The liver is one of the most important organs in your body. Essiac can help support liver function and aid in the effective cleansing of the liver, blood, and lymph nodes, leaving you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Powerful Antioxidants - This powerful herbal remedy contains a proprietary blend of Burdock Root Extract, Sheep Sorrel Extract, Slippery Elm Bark Extract, and Indian Rhubarb Root Extract to help normalize your body's functions.
- Concentrated Liquid Extract - Comes in a 10.14 fl oz dark-tinted bottle to preserve the potency of the essential oils, and vital plant nutrients, and has superior absorption compared to water or glycerin-based extracts, making it more effective.
- Quick & Convenient - Unlike traditional Essiac tea, there's no need to brew this herbal liquid extract. The vital plant nutrients have already been extracted into a powerful tincture that is 4x to 6x more concentrated than brewed tea.
- The Authentic Essiac - Created by nurse Rene Caisse in the 1920s after receiving the formula from a Canadian Ojibwa Healer. The name Essiac is Nurse Caisse’s name spelled backward. She dedicated her life to caring for patients with her formula.