Where can you find Omega -3's? According to Wikipedia, "...The three types of omega−3 fatty acids involved in human physiology are α-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). ALA can be found in plants, while DHA and EPA are found in algae and fish." How are they in fish? Wikipedia explains that marine algae and phytoplankton are primary sources of omega−3 fatty acids and they accumulate in fish that eat these algae. Here are some common sources of plant oils containing ALA: walnuts, edible seeds, and flaxseeds. There you have it! Worldwide Nutrition's fish oil contains EPA and DHA. To add more ALA to your diet, walnuts, edible seeds, and flaxseeds are known sources of ALA. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- 🐟 Omega 3 Fish Oil Heart Health - This is a phrase many say when they think of Omega 3. Fish oil is said to promote heart health*
- 🐟 This is not just a men's fish oil supplement. This can be taken by both men and women. Two softgel capsules may be taken 1 to 3 times daily with food.
- 🐟 It is suggested to take fish oil once a day. Worldwide Nutrition's Omega 3 is cholesterol free.
- 🐟 We are committed to using only non-GMO, gluten- & dairy-free ingredients whenever possible.
- 🐟 When it comes to health supplements fish oil is one that comes to many person's minds.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.