What is Vitamin D3? According to 1MD, "Vitamin D3 is an essential vitamin that your skin produces in response to sunlight exposure." Vitamin D3 can also be consumed through a variety of animal and plant-sourced foods. While we can eat certain foods and obtain Vitamin D3 from sun exposure, are you getting enough Vitamin D3? With Worldwide's vitamin D3 supplement, you can provide vitamin D3 to your body without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure that sometimes comes from the sun. What are some of the symptoms that a person may be vitamin D3 deficient? Bone pain, possible bone brittleness, muscle weakness, and tiredness can all indicate a deficiency in vitamin D. People who may be at higher risk for deficiency include those who spend a lot of time indoors, have darker skin pigmentation, are elderly, or overweight. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
- Essential Vitamin D3: Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that helps support a healthy immune response, aids in calcium absorption to support strong bones and teeth and supports muscle function.
- Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health supplements are gluten-free and non-GMO.
- Get your daily dose: The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels.
- In addition to immune support, getting a sufficient amount of Vitamin D is critical to building and maintaining strong bones in adults. It is essential for calcium absorption to help support healthy bones.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.