Manuka Honey is known in New Zealand as "The Wonder Honey of the Tea Tree." Enjoy the purity of this rare, exotic, raw honey which has extraordinarily powerful beneficial factors. Unpasteurized, unfiltered.
Where and what type of plants bees forage on will determine the nutrient level, crystallization, color, fragrance and taste? Y.S. beekeepers have the true knowledge of quality. Only truly raw state honey that has never been processed will crystallize with intensity and has full beneficial properties nature intended.
Beneficial Facts: Functional properties and health related applications
Antioxidant Activity: Known antioxidant compounds in natural sweetener to preserve food regarding deterioration, rancidity, and discoloration. The levels of antioxidants found in the best manuka honey harvested are similar to some fruits and vegetables weight for weight.
Athletic Performance : Raw unpasteurized honey is a great natural pre workout energy source, aiding an athlete's endurance and helping the athlete's muscles recuperate following a race or workout.
Beauty Treatments: Honey is a natural humectant, which means it has the ability to attract and retain moisture. Get creative with honey face masks, bath oils, hair conditioner and more.
Prebiotic Properties: Helps promote the growth and activity of good bacteria.
Other: Honey tastes sweeter than sugar, so less is needed to sweeten baked goods and beverages. Studies have shown that foods prepared with the fresh honey last longer and taste great.
- One Ingredient : New Zealand Manuka Honey. There is nothing added to Y.S. honey raw unfiltered unpasteurized and pure to ensure the most natural honey for all of your natural sweetener needs.
- Carefully Packaged : This honey jar is not only beautifully crafted but a glass jar sealed to keep your raw unfiltered honey fresh. If you are buying bulk honey this packaging is extremely ideal.
- Harvested with Extreme Care : For high grade manuka honey Y.S. searched and traveled thousands of miles to find the perfect isolated, untouched nature abundant with wildflowers in the wilderness.
- Exceptional Taste : Producing a superior, energy packed honey with the highest possible levels of live enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, full beneficial factors as a functional whole food.
- Rare, Exotic, Raw : Manuka Honey is known in New Zealand as "The Wonder Honey of the Tea Tree." Enjoy the purity and extraordinarily powerful beneficial factors. Unpasteurized, unfiltered.