Where and what type of plants bees forage on will determine the nutrient level, crystallization, color, fragrance and taste? Y.S. beekeepers have the true knowledge of quality. Only truly raw state honey that has never been processed will crystallize with intensity and has full beneficial properties nature intended.
Beneficial Facts: Functional properties and health related applications.
Antioxidant Activity: Known antioxidant compounds in natural sweetener to preserve food regarding deterioration, rancidity, and discoloration. The levels of antioxidants found in our harvested raw unfiltered honey are similar to some fruits and vegetables weight for weight.
Athletic Performance : Raw unpasteurized honey is a great natural pre workout energy source, aiding an athlete's endurance and helping the athlete's muscles recuperate following a race or workout.
Beauty Treatments: Honey is a natural humectant, which means it has the ability to attract and retain moisture. Get creative with a honey gift basket, honey face masks, bath oils, hair conditioner and more.
Other: Honey tastes sweeter than sugar, so less is needed to sweeten baked goods and beverages. Studies have shown that foods prepared with the best organic honey last longer and taste great.
- One Ingredient : Raw Honey. There is nothing added to our Y.S. honey raw unfiltered, unpasteurized and pure which ensures the most natural honey for all of your natural sweetener needs.
- Carefully Packaged : This honey jar is not only beautifully crafted but is sealed to keep your raw unfiltered honey fresh. If you are buying bulk honey this packaging is extremely ideal.
- Specially Harvested : This raw and unfiltered honey is made by healthy bees from eco friendly diverse regions. This honey is brought to you fresh and straight from the hive!
- Exceptional Taste : A superior jar of honey with the highest possible levels of live enzymes, vitamins, minerals, natural antioxidants and full beneficial factors as a functional whole food.
- True Raw State : Our raw honey unfiltered is naturally crystalized, energy packed, and never forcefully processed to make creamy (spreadable). This ensures that the nutrients are carefully preserved.